Tuesday, January 23, 2018

2018 Update

Well I have been gone from this blog for a while so I thought an update is required. This is a new year for us all and a new location in life for me. I have moved from the Seattle area to St George Utah. I have successfully downsized my life into a more comfortable environment and warmer weather. All is new and different and there is much to explore and learn. There is less traffic, less noise and less pollution. There are new places to visit, restaurants to eat at and sights to see. There is a big sky and wide open spaces filled with wonder. I am looking forward to this time of life and enjoying all that is new to this old man.
 
I will try to post more often but no promises as I am not on a schedule any more. See you all on the flip side soon.

No comments: